About the show:
“Survive the Raft” is a survival reality series with a twist. Hosted by Nate Boyer, the show challenges nine people with different, presumably incompatible belief systems to work together in pursuit of an impressive cash prize.
New episodes air every Sunday night at 9/8c on Discovery after “Naked and Afraid: Castaways.” Follow along as the “Survive the Raft” contestants work to find common ground under intense pressure. Click here to watch.
Where to watch:
- Philo (start free trial) - For $25/month, register for Philo and unlock 70+ channels of shows, movies, and more. Don’t pay for cable. Click here to get started.
- Fubo (free trial) - For $74.99/month, switch to FuboTV and unlock 200+ channels and DVR capabilities “On any device. Anytime. Anywhere.” says Fubo.
- Sling (try today) - With plans starting at $20 for your first month, register for Sling and stream sports, Discovery, and more. Click here to get started.
- discovery+ (start free trial) - With plans starting at just $4.99/month, subscribe and watch Discovery Channel shows. Click here to get started.
- DIRECTV Stream (start free trial) - With plans starting at $64.99/month, ditch cable and enjoy more than 75 channels. Click here to register.